Sunday, June 7, 2009

trip to prague

hey everyone so as some may know i have to travel out of country to get my passport stamped so i can stay till the end of August. so this Wednesday i will be going to the beautiful city of Prague in the Czech Republic. I cannot wait to go I have heard so many things about that city and all the great sites. My camera is definitely going to get a workout there. I will most definitely have many pictures to share with you guys once i get back. and of course i know some of you may be wondering, I will see and meet up with Ludo and Sylvia while im there. so it should be just the break i need. Im working like mad trying to get the school advertisement video done before i go so that means roughly a day and a half to edit 3 hours of footage down to 15 minutes complete with narration.

well every body have a wonderful day talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment