Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back from Prague

Hello Everyone I made it back from Prague this last monday. I had an absolutely wonderful time there. I met Ludo & Sylvia the day after my arrival at the main train station. We then spent the day going to many of the well known sights in Prague.

Prague is a wonderful place to visit especially if you like architecture and history. There is so much history there its unbelievable. I think the Highlight of my whole trip there was seeing Saint Vitus Cathedral. It is a truly spectacular sight. you do not realize the enormity of it till you see it in person. Its a wonderful example of the gothic style.

I also have to mention that Prague is one of these places in europe that even if you do not know the language you will be fine. I was able to get around on the citys metro without any problem. And at the restaurants most of the wait staff understood my english fine. and when they didnt all i had to do was point. as the menus were in both czech and english.

Well im goign to leave you with a couple of photos

.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some beautiful HDR shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos anymore than those 3?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been a great trip! :)

    When can I talk to you again? I hope that things are going well! Email me.

    ReplyDelete