Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday

as some of you may know my birthday was 2 days ago. it was really kinda weird thinking abou have my birthday in another country. the day pretty much went as normal except they sang happy birthday to me at breakfast and at lunch at the workers cafeteria. there they sang the a romania version which i did not recognize at all they also made a fruit salad for desert that was very good. and then they called me over to the school where they had small cakes for the students to celebrate my birthday and said they hoped that i felt as though i was part of their family. it was quite nice.

also one of the girls named raluca gave me a little cow that is very similar to a beanie baby. i was joking with her now i can have some milk but since its a herghelia cow i guess it only makes soy milk.

here is a link to some more photos: i post there because its faster easier and i have more space.

photos

No comments:

Post a Comment